Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do stylish clothes attract attention?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
There are many different people on the street and everyone dresses as they want and some want to stand out from the crowd by wearing stylish clothes. In your opinion, does a person stand out among others if he is dressed stylishly?

Absolutely! If someone is dressed "differently " from everyone else, they will stand out, now that doesn't mean that they will make an impact on my feelings about them.. remember, you can't judge a book by its cover.

Stylish clothes get attention. If I wear stylish clothes, people will look at me. If I see someone wearing stylish clothes, I will naturally look at the person. However, I am not a guy who likes to grab attention, therefore, I always avoid attention grabbing attire I like to dress simple and be lost in the crowd.

These are slightly different concepts if you just don't want to stand out or maybe you don't like stylish clothes. For example, I don't mind standing out, but I don't like the modern forms of this clothing, and if it is considered stylish, it should be very unusual.

Yes I believe that stylish clothes attract attention, too much attention if you ask me. That is why personally I don't like to wear clothes that are too stylish and flashy so that I don't attract unnecessary and undue attention to myself.

In my opinion, a person's style of dress can certainly help them stand out, but it's not the only or even the most important factor. While an impeccably curated, stylish outfit can draw attention and make a strong first impression, true standout qualities come from within a person's intelligence, charisma, kindness, and unique personality.

I'm a jeans and tee shirt kind of a guy unless I'm going out for something social.

I'm a jeans and tee shirt kind of a guy unless I'm going out for something social.
Same here, I don't really fancy fashion that much cause am not the type that likes attention. I prefer wearing something casual most of the times.

There is a saying that the way you dress is the way you are addressed. If you wear shabby clothes you would not be rated well compared to a fancy appearance. It does not have to be sophisticated or expensive. But let it be fancy.

Yes I believe stylish clothes attract attention, whether that's a good thing or not depends on who's wearing them. Personally I don't mind wearing fancy clothes every now and then, that way I can earn the respect and admiration of others.

There is a saying that the way you dress is the way you are addressed. If you wear shabby clothes you would not be rated well compared to a fancy appearance. It does not have to be sophisticated or expensive. But let it be fancy.
Yeah I am also not in support of wearing crappy clothes all in the name of wanting to look humble. I gotta show off some styles too you know. In the end, it all comes down to striking a balance- don't dress too shabbily, and don't be too flashy either.

It's really true, but in my opinion it's bad because clothes are not something worth paying attention to. In my opinion, people who try to dress much differently than everyone else want to stand out and the main problem is that they can do it only with clothes and not with any other methods. Clothes are all they have to attract attention

Actually yes stylish dress attract attention but i am old fashioned and i am not a fan of stylish dress

Of course, all heads on to someone gorgeous or macho wearing stylish clothes. All eyes cannot believe to see someone stylish but it must be appropriate to the trend. The person wearing that kind may be out of place if it's our of fashion. Only a very few do it, only those who can afford.

When you look stylish and good then you also feel confident and that ultimately helps and makes you attractive and everyone will like you and will get attracted towards you

When a person is inventive in their dressing, they usually get stares. That's because the dressing is always unusual and uncommon in the circumstance. If one dresses corporate for supposedly casual work, all attention would be on the person.

Back