Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do extroverts feel lonely?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
It is so interesting to know whether extroverts feel lonely, of course, they are humans and cannot avoid loneliness. It does not mean that because you are an extrovert, you cannot experience loneliness. It is a misconception that extroverts cannot feel lonely. It is important to remember that everyone experiences loneliness differently regardless of their personality type. Be kind to yourself. Loneliness can be tough on your self-esteem. Remember that you are worthy of love and connection. Trust yourself with kindness and compassion.

I sometimes feel lonely but other times it is fine, I guess its just normal and does not mean if you are introvert or extrovert

Extrovert also feel lonely at times, especially when they are in a place where they are not properly understood or where no one gets them. They are still humans so they are bound to still feel these emotions.

You are all so right. Extrovert or introvert can not escape to experience loneliness however, it's a temporary freaking feeling. Despite that reality we have to tell ourselves that loneliness is not the answer of our longing if being alone or far from the loved ones.

I am an introvert but have my spells of over extrovert behavior mostly when I am with my group of friends

That's good you are an introvert but you are bonding with friends seldom done by introverts. Introverts usually stay at home or go home right away after work. There are some of them anti-social. They have minimal friends.

I am also an introvert, but there are times where I can also exhibit some extrovert behaviors depending on who I am with or how comfortable I am with that person.

I am also an introvert, but there are times where I can also exhibit some extrovert behaviors depending on who I am with or how comfortable I am with that person.
Actually, an introvert can shift to extrovert should you like . When I was in high school, I was shy type and was told that I was an introvert. I did not like people and dd not like to play with my classmates. I wanted to be alone. But I promised myself to change my lifestyle when I entered in the university . I succeeded. So we van change our personality type.

Actually, an introvert can shift to extrovert should you like . When I was in high school, I was shy type and was told that I was an introvert. I did not like people and dd not like to play with my classmates. I wanted to be alone. But I promised myself to change my lifestyle when I entered in the university . I succeeded. So we van change our personality type.
Yes that's true, an extrovert can also become an introvert. I remember when I was younger I was a lot more active compared to how I am now. Anyways I am working on myself to be more open and active.

Yes that's true, an extrovert can also become an introvert. I remember when I was younger I was a lot more active compared to how I am now. Anyways I am working on myself to be more open and active.
You can surely do it, just do not take it seriously. It will come just is according to your activities every day and the people you meet all the time. Your business and work can help you manage your personality types.

You can surely do it, just do not take it seriously. It will come just is according to your activities every day and the people you meet all the time. Your business and work can help you manage your personality types.
Yea I have other things I am working on right now like my body, my health and my financial life. I believe once all these things starts falling into place I will be more comfortable in going out and doing a lot of things I believe.

Yea I have other things I am working on right now like my body, my health and my financial life. I believe once all these things starts falling into place I will be more comfortable in going out and doing a lot of things I believe.
You are the one who can make all the things you want to happen if strive to make them real. It is not easy though but through your determination is where you an find the fulfillment of your desires.

You are the one who can make all the things you want to happen if strive to make them real. It is not easy though but through your determination is where you an find the fulfillment of your desires.
Yes it's never easy but at the same time it is not impossible. The most important thing is that you know what you want and you work really hard to achieve this goal.

Yes it's never easy but at the same time it is not impossible. The most important thing is that you know what you want and you work really hard to achieve this goal.
You will wonder when the time comes you already become sociable and could easily navigate your roles either an extrovert or introvert. It's not you and I experiencing it the shifting or merging our personality types.

Extroverts are generally used to having people around them. They would naturally feel lonely if they don't get to have people around them like they normally do. It is easier for an extrovert to feel lonely than an introvert.

Loneliness is an emotion and regardless of the personality type you have once a tragic or a sorrowful happening in a family an extrovert is not spared of loneliness. He or she may sob bitterly. It's a normal feeling being human no matter how strong your are.

Back