Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Did you ever believe as a child that your toys come alive when you are not around?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
As a child, when I saw the first episode of Toy Story, I immediately thought that my toys can also behave like this when I am not at home. It didn't last long, but I even tried to remember their position when I left the room and then check if they stayed in that position

I never believed this for once or thought about it. If I had, I would have thrown away the toys 😂

I never believed in these and that will be scary for kids because they may not leave their toys anytime

I never believed in this even when my classmates talks about their own toys having to walk or do some certain things for them. I believe that they were toys and they will remain toys forever.

Back