Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Describe your first kiss

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
What was your feeling the time you experienced your first kiss es[especially to the girls? I can still remember my first kiss. I was 18 at that time. My ex-bf was older than me. He was 25 and already a Veterinarian. He also had a ranch in Bohol. Our relationship lasted for 2 years. It was difficult, he was too far away from me. About my first kiss, my bf told me it was thrilling. He noticed me trembling he he. It was just a matter of seconds of kissing because my dad switched on the lights. We were sitting in our tree house. That night, I was not able to sleep, LOL. I was scared. My ex-bf was tempted by a teacher in DepEd who was 10 years older than him, But karma is digital, after marriage, my ex left her and his ex-wife committed suicide.

Share yours for fun.

My first kiss was with my ex, I really thought she would be the one I would end up with. Anyways it was addictive.

My first kiss was with my ex, I really thought she would be the one I would end up with. Anyways it was addictive.
Where is your first love now? All of us have different feelings of the first time kiss. It's an act of loving someone and it's free lol. A guy cannot just kiss a girl if she is not his girlfriend. One thing that I am so sure that first kiss is like first love that never dies, cannot be forgotten.

Where is your first love now? All of us have different feelings of the first time kiss. It's an act of loving someone and it's free lol. A guy cannot just kiss a girl if she is not his girlfriend. One thing that I am so sure that first kiss is like first love that never dies, cannot be forgotten.
We have gone our separate ways a very long time ago.

We have gone our separate ways a very long time ago.
Well, anyway, everything happens for a reason. You are not meant for each other. Just wait for the right time, right lady and the right love. Love comes in unexpected way and I like it too waiting and expecting for the right guy and the right love . We cannot force love, chemistry is needed for a love to triumph till eternity,

Indeed everything happens for a reason, and I guess that experience is what has also made me who I am today.

What was your feeling the time you experienced your first kiss es[especially to the girls? I can still remember my first kiss. I was 18 at that time. My ex-bf was older than me. He was 25 and already a Veterinarian. He also had a ranch in Bohol. Our relationship lasted for 2 years. It was difficult, he was too far away from me. About my first kiss, my bf told me it was thrilling. He noticed me trembling he he. It was just a matter of seconds of kissing because my dad switched on the lights. We were sitting in our tree house. That night, I was not able to sleep, LOL. I was scared. My ex-bf was tempted by a teacher in DepEd who was 10 years older than him, But karma is digital, after marriage, my ex left her and his ex-wife committed suicide.

Share yours for fun.
Lol a very nice story but I feel your pain because you were separated at the end.
Honestly I am not in to it because my first girlfriend and ever we just lasted for 1 year we met at school but I have never taught about try it

I am not going to share the story or details LOL but I loved it and it was something that I will cherish all my life

I am not going to share the story or details LOL but I loved it and it was something that I will cherish all my life
Ohh the big bosses also fall in love? I will be glad if you could share the moment with us and also the other boss @Sanjeev

Ohh the big bosses also fall in love? I will be glad if you could share the moment with us and also the other boss @Sanjeev
Haha no chance to share this with everyone as its a private moment and I am a little shy in these thing so lets move to other topics LOL

It's not a matter to disclose here 😅. Some moments should be kept private. Let them be secret.😎

Lol a very nice story but I feel your pain because you were separated at the end.
Honestly I am not in to it because my first girlfriend and ever we just lasted for 1 year we met at school but I have never taught about try it
It is okay, it is part of our existence on earth to fall in love and experienced expressions of love. Though not all failed in love but I am so sure that I am not alone experiencing love and first kiss then at the end goodbye love.

Haha no chance to share this with everyone as its a private moment and I am a little shy in these thing so lets move to other topics LOL
Uhhmm these bosses doesn't want to share their best moment here, Anyway you are all right some moment deserve to be kept secret. @Ginger and @Sanjeev

It is okay, it is part of our existence on earth to fall in love and experienced expressions of love. Though not all failed in love but I am so sure that I am not alone experiencing love and first kiss then at the end goodbye love.
Actually you are right these moment motivate me to fall for someone but I don't know why I am a shy type I cannot express my feelings to some one I fall for.
Was there any secret behind that?

Uhhmm these bosses doesn't want to share their best moment here, Anyway you are all right some moment deserve to be kept secret. @Ginger and @Sanjeev

Actually you are right these moment motivate me to fall for someone but I don't know why I am a shy type I cannot express my feelings to some one I fall for.
Was there any secret behind that?
Do not try beyond your liking and interest. It is better not try because you can preserve your first kiss to someone you are truly in love the same way to the girl for you. Do not try just for the sake of an experiment or ambition. You have to concentrate first on your studies. Do not mix it with an insignificant one.

Do not try beyond your liking and interest. It is better not try because you can preserve your first kiss to someone you are truly in love the same way to the girl for you. Do not try just for the sake of an experiment or ambition. You have to concentrate first on your studies. Do not mix it with an insignificant one.
Thank you for your such advice these forum was full of great people in a such a way they guide the new members, to be honest this was best forum I have ever joined with great people.
So I really appreciate thank you

Likewise. I had a very unique feeling that l have never felt with any lover before

Thank you for your such advice these forum was full of great people in a such a way they guide the new members, to be honest this was best forum I have ever joined with great people.
So I really appreciate thank you
LOL, is this your first time to join on a forum site? I'm also new to forum sites but it's almost one year that I learned how nice to engage on a forum site. Apart from earning, we will learn many things and meet different people from the different corners of the world.

LOL, is this your first time to join on a forum site? I'm also new to forum sites but it's almost one year that I learned how nice to engage on a forum site. Apart from earning, we will learn many things and meet different people from the different corners of the world.
Actually you are right the forum was really nice full of different people sharing happiness together I wish every forum should learn from here.

@Scorpion You are also new to forum sites? Then I am also new and have been on the forum sites from last few months.😅

@Scorpion You are also new to forum sites? Then I am also new and have been on the forum sites from last few months.😅
Yeah, we are all new caliber posters 😁. It's my first year plus joining a forum and it was RIF. I love RIF but it's now in the good hands of the new owner. I think you're also one year old on RIF but we are all hastag members of Mylot lol.

Back