Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

News Could the International Criminal Court indict Binyamin Netanyahu?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
The Israeli government is concerned that senior Israeli officials may receive arrest warrants from the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague for their involvement in the Gaza War. The prime minister of Israel, Binyamin Netanyahu, as well as generals in the Israel Defense Forces may be among those being investigated. The ICC has not stated that it is thinking about taking this action. However, Mr. Netanyahu considered the threat to be serious.

How sure are they that these individuals are involved in the Gaza war? Hope they are not blinded by unnecessary hatred.

This is absurd. Someone who opposes terrorism is not a criminal, in my opinion. I hope that terrorism would never exist on our planet because it is the only way it can be eradicated. Only this language can be understood by terrorists, thus we must communicate with them exclusively in their language.

This is absurd. Someone who opposes terrorism is not a criminal, in my opinion. I hope that terrorism would never exist on our planet because it is the only way it can be eradicated. Only this language can be understood by terrorists, thus we must communicate with them exclusively in their language.
That's the world we live in today, they tend to chase after the real criminals, going after the good ones.

The ICC is a very weak institution that doesn't have instituted power. It's powers are derived from the countries regarded as world powers. They can't do anything to Israel. They forgot that the ICC has America as one of its biggest financiers. And the US are allies with Israel and the Israeli authorities. Israel should do another round on Gaza and nothing would happen.

Back