Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

]Can you think of a color that makes you feel energized?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
The color that makes me feel energized is orange! Its vibrant, pulsing hue is like a shot of adrenaline, injecting energy and enthusiasm into my day. Orange represents creativity, playfulness, and excitement, inspiring me to take action and pursue my passions. Whether it's a sunset, a citrus fruit, or a bright accent wall, orange always boosts my mood and motivates me to tackle new challenges with enthusiasm and joy!

Nope, no matter how hard I try I can't seem to associate a color with my energy. I don't want a color to be the source of my energy, instead I want the goals I have for the future to be the source of energy for me.

Brown is a color that is associated with food, so I guess it would make a lot of sense to think of Brown and be energized. Or maybe red that stands for danger.

I love everything in red, instantly mood changer...

I love everything in red, instantly mood changer...
Never came across someone who loves the color red. Does that make you a red flag? Just kidding though.

The color that makes me feel energized is orange! Its vibrant, pulsing hue is like a shot of adrenaline, injecting energy and enthusiasm into my day. Orange represents creativity, playfulness, and excitement, inspiring me to take action and pursue my passions. Whether it's a sunset, a citrus fruit, or a bright accent wall, orange always boosts my mood and motivates me to tackle new challenges with enthusiasm and joy!
Yes,Green

I too have a strong positive feeling with orange and red. I feel a good energy from them. In fact in Hinduism, red/orange is associated with strength and vitality. It's a depiction of Shakti ( inner strength ).

In a matter of fact may be the red colour can really try that staff.

I feel it's color blue or Green that makes me feel energized and feel good and in a way these are my favorite colors

Blue and green are very soothing colours. They have a very calming effect. I am surprised at times why blue is associated with a negative feeling like feeling blue, Monday's blue etc. i find it very calming and relaxing. I love all my blue dresses. And I have them in all the possible shades of blue.

For me that colour should be the blue colour.

I feel that blue might be the favourite of most people. And I find it a very balancing colour, effective in calming and soothing one and that brings out the positive energy. I am not sure what makes people associate it with negative feelings like feeling blue.

For me it is green. Because it is the color of the forest and nature, when I am in such an environment, I feel calm and energetic. For me, it is a very clean color that has no negative effect

Back