Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Can you mention your traditional food?

Amdhone3qq

Trustworthy

Reaction score
Actually most of the people living in the the city can not mention their traditional food because their parents are not taking them to their origin or villages and for I am also include because I cannot mention it because I once taken to my parents origin but I discover many more things and very interesting

Though I do not go to my village very often, but I do know my traditional food. We have a lot of traditional food here in my country. For my tribe, some of my traditional food includes banga soup and starch.

Though I do not go to my village very often, but I do know my traditional food. We have a lot of traditional food here in my country. For my tribe, some of my traditional food includes banga soup and starch.
Oh that's really good I like to eat the soup any idea on were I will buy it?

Oh that's really good I like to eat the soup any idea on were I will buy it?
I don't know if there is a place you can buy this though since it's a Nigerian dish but maybe you can check around if there is a Nigerian restaurant or just research how to cook it on Google.

Our tradition food maybe daal roti and we can cook it at home , we don't need to go to our village to eat it. @eLdavis how is banga soup prepared? Is it veg or not?

Our traditional food is Saag which is Mustard leaves cooked for hours and then different spices and condensed butter is added into it and along with it is Makki Roti which is made of Corn flour

Back