Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Can you Imagine Your Life without Internet?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Many of us use the Internet to make money and to learn new things and even to learn cooking via YouTube or other ways. The Internet is used for data transfer from one place to another through emails and other such options so I don't think the life will be the same if we don't have the Internet available for even a day.

Can you Imagine Your Life without the Internet?

If I was asked this question years back i would have said I can imagine my life without the Internet. Right now, it is impossible to do without the use of the Internet.

Things were not like that years ago, We were not dependent upon Internet and used to play video games or with our friends in the ground but these days these things are a rarety

Yes I can imagine my life without internet and I agreed with your words we used the internet for so many thing's but now technology have gone very far to the extents that life will so boring in so many ways if there is not internet

I don't think its possible to even imagine looking at the immense benefits its providing us and we are even earning with its help

I think that I could refuse many sites. The most important thing for me would be navigation and the search for useful information, and I would not be able to refuse this and would not be able to live. Older people will say that it is very simple, but now it would be very uncomfortable

I am not sure if I can even function and we had internet banks a few years ago which stayed for 2-3 days and it was tough to even pass time LOL

I cannot imagine life without internet these days. Because of internet we are able to do shopping while sitting at home, able to deposit different bills without standing in the queue and many more things for which we are dependent on internet.

No, not really. I’ve been using the internet since 2004 and running websites since then. I like being a webmaster and I can’t imagine not being one.

It won't be a problem because I have other important things that can keep me busy and occupied and Cricket can make me busy.

It won't be a problem because I have other important things that can keep me busy and occupied and Cricket can make me busy.

But you cannot watch cricket all the time. Don't you think it is helpful to pay bills and save time standing in long lines? Don't you think it helps in saving your money to buy things when you have the option of buying things online because of the internet?

But you cannot watch cricket all the time. Don't you think it is helpful to pay bills and save time standing in long lines? Don't you think it helps in saving your money to buy things when you have the option of buying things online because of the internet?
If there is no internet then I don't mind paying bills offline way and buy things the old way. We all have done that so it won't be bad to go back to it.

Let us not forget that those that many became scientists, great politicians, great doctors, great teachers, great students in their respective fields without GOOGLE. Recipes already existed in the past printed in paper not on the web. Many became wealthy without Internet in the past. There are libraries to research to. People are now reliant on Internet.

We should not let internet over shadow our conscience. I know internet is so important for us but we should also learn to live without it.

I just wouldn't want to think that life can even be possible without the internet. Almost everything about my life is wired around the internet now. I think I would really feel lost if the internet is muted for just a single day.

It would be disaster for me as I like to shop only online and cannot even spend my day without internet so it will be hard for me

I will say don't rely too much on a thing that you will feel devastated if it's not available. Start working on ways that are not through internet. Look for offline ways.

If there is no internet then I don't mind paying bills offline way and buy things the old way. We all have done that so it won't be bad to go back to it.

Yes, we all have done that. But that takes time. Imagine the time when we had to stand in the queue of a bank cashier just to withdraw our money and now it takes no time to withdraw it from a nearby ATM.

Yes, we all have done that. But that takes time. Imagine the time when we had to stand in the queue of a bank cashier just to withdraw our money and now it takes no time to withdraw it from a nearby ATM.
Technology has made things easier and we all like that because it is saving our time and making it more convenient for us. This is why it'll be a task to spend even a day without internet.

Technology has made things easier and we all like that because it is saving our time and making it more convenient for us. This is why it'll be a task to spend even a day without internet.

That's true, and we have reached a stage where we cannot live without technology. I cannot imagine living without the facilities the internet has provided. I don't think things will run without the internet; our development will stop and go back 100 years.

Back