Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Can you drink alcohol on the street in your city?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I know that in some countries it is forbidden. In American films, I saw that in such a case, the police immediately approach, so some people hide alcohol in a bag. It's not like that in my city and everyone can drink in the street as long as they don't start to pose a threat to others

For the truth of the matter l am an non alcoholic person. That is because l am a very typical Christian and a great follower for Jesus Christ.
With that being said l cant afford to touch that thing for real.

First and foremost I don't take alcohol drinks, then when I see people do this it annoys me, cause I see them unserious people.

I don't drink alcohol, I don't see it as anything where alcohol were being sold in the street. There are men and young guys that always prefer to sit there, gist and spend their evening drinking alcohol.

Back