Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Can we Expect India to do well in the 2nd Semi Final?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Last time in the T20 World Cup semifinal India was completely outplayed by England and they won the game by 10 wickets, will it be a repeat of that in the 2nd semifinal which will be played on 27th June or we can expect India to compete and do well this time.

There are 50-50 chance of winning of India. I have noticed that India feels sort of pressure in semis and the finals of big tournament. As England is playing good so I won't say it will be easy for India in the semifinals.

There is higher possibility of Rain too so that's another cause of concern and then India does not have good knockout record

I hope too but rain can play spoil sport and may not allow players to play as per their potential

I hope too but rain can play spoil sport and may not allow players to play as per their potential

It was a good show by India specially the spinners who tatally outplayed England in the match.

India can bank upon their spinners again but even SA have good spinners and they spin well too

India can bank upon their spinners again but even SA have good spinners and they spin well too

But they have some outstanding fast bowlers too which can destroy Indian batting line-up.

Yes this is the problem but even England's fast bowlers were really good so it comes out to which team performs best on the day

Yes, there fast bowlers are equally good specially Jofra Archer and Jordan but they could bowled well that day. It was not their day.

Back