Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Can money solve 100% of your problems now?

Teegold

Veteran

Reaction score
If people are asked this question, many of them will reply yes. They feel that all the problems they are facing is due to the fact that they are broke, if there's money, they won't have problems.
Do you also feel that way? Can money solve all your problems right now?

I strongly believe while money can help solve a lot of problems, money is not everything. There are certain things money can't solve. For me at the moment the issue I need to sort out requires money.

I strongly believe while money can help solve a lot of problems, money is not everything. There are certain things money can't solve. For me at the moment the issue I need to sort out requires money.
That's why I always pray that when the money eventually comes, may I not be met with a problem money can't solve.

Not always as there are some problems which has nothing to do with the money, they can be solved even when you don't have money.

That's why I always pray that when the money eventually comes, may I not be met with a problem money can't solve.
This is a very good prayer, and also may we not be met with problems where we won't be able to enjoy the money we have worked hard for.

This is a very good prayer, and also may we not be met with problems where we won't be able to enjoy the money we have worked hard for.
Exactly. It is one thing to have money, it is quite another to be able to enjoy it.

Not always as there are some problems which has nothing to do with the money, they can be solved even when you don't have money.
True, let's take health for example, there are some persons who have enough money to do whatever they want, but they are battling health issues that their money has not been able to cure.

True, let's take health for example, there are some persons who have enough money to do whatever they want, but they are battling health issues that their money has not been able to cure.
Health issues doesn't differenciate between someone wealthy and someone poor and most of poor people doesn't get the good medical health care or there is a list and need to wait 3 years for the chirigucal operation which seems far to logic on the hospital or pay for fee in clinic and get this week.

Nothing in this world can solve hundred percent of our problems. Life is always with challenges and problems, you can fix some and have to learn to live with others. The idea of a perfect life is a myth. Life is never fair and square. Money can provide you your basic needs, make your life easier and buy you luxuries. But it doesn't not guarantee eternal happiness and getting rid off problems.

Nothing in this world can solve hundred percent of our problems. Life is always with challenges and problems, you can fix some and have to learn to live with others. The idea of a perfect life is a myth. Life is never fair and square. Money can provide you your basic needs, make your life easier and buy you luxuries. But it doesn't not guarantee eternal happiness and getting rid off problems.
Those are powerful words. Truly money can not give the perfect life, so we must refrain from thinking that having lots of it will make our lives perfect and problem free.

In my opinion, money is helpful to live a good life. There are people who are not able get a medical treatment when they lack money. It's reality of life , you cannot avail many facilities when you don't have enough money.

In my opinion, money is helpful to live a good life. There are people who are not able get a medical treatment when they lack money. It's reality of life , you cannot avail many facilities when you don't have enough money.
The truth of the matter is notting can replace the importance of money, and I don't even think it's possible to live life without money. but at the same time there are certain things money cannot solve alone.

Those are powerful words. Truly money can not give the perfect life, so we must refrain from thinking that having lots of it will make our lives perfect and problem free.
The truth is that as long as we are breathing and living, we will have our shares of joys and sorrows, success and failures. Life will come with comfort and challenges. All these will only cease when we stop breathing. Death is the ultimate reality and only way to get rid off these problems that you have while you live.

The truth is that as long as we are breathing and living, we will have our shares of joys and sorrows, success and failures. Life will come with comfort and challenges. All these will only cease when we stop breathing. Death is the ultimate reality and only way to get rid off these problems that you have while you live.
Indeed, life is full of ups and downs. Success and failure, joys and sorrow, comfort and challenges. I have noted these down, this note will come in handy when I need some motivation. 🙂

Indeed, life is full of ups and downs. Success and failure, joys and sorrow, comfort and challenges. I have noted these down, this note will come in handy when I need some motivation. 🙂
Oh! Thank you so much. I am happy to hear that those words resonate well with you and you find them motivating. I too maintain a small note diary where I keep writing quotes that I find motivating. Even when I hear something coming from people I meet, I love to write it down before it slips my mind.

Oh! Thank you so much. I am happy to hear that those words resonate well with you and you find them motivating. I too maintain a small note diary where I keep writing quotes that I find motivating. Even when I hear something coming from people I meet, I love to write it down before it slips my mind.
Writing such words down will make it easier to locate whenever it is needed. That is what I usually do, I don't trust my memory that much to cram those sentences.

Yes I also have a notebook app for things like this or any good idea I need to write down.

Writing such words down will make it easier to locate whenever it is needed. That is what I usually do, I don't trust my memory that much to cram those sentences.
And I find writing with pen a very therapeutic practice. Somehow, when I write them down, I feel that some affirmation also comes there as I write those words down. And definitely they come handy when in need. I go through them again and again whenever I feel like.

Yes I also have a notebook app for things like this or any good idea I need to write down.
Way to go 💪. Those statements can be all we need to keep going when we feel like giving up.

I completely agree with you on that.

Featured Articles

Back