Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Can Dortmund pull a surprise in the final?

James

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Real Madrid has played in the 8 finals recently in the UEFA Champions League and won all 8. Now they face Borrusia Dortmund in the final coming up this month. Do you think Dortmund can do a surprise in that match and win?

Though I don't really follow up with matches, but I think anything is possible. If they can compose themselves, they could actually surprise us.

If we are being honest, I don't think they can. It is uncommon for real Madrid to lose once they get to the champions League final.

As it stands, I don't think so. Once real Madrid get to champions league finals, it is difficult for them to lose. Fingers crossed though, I'm also rooting for Dortmund.

I think that this can happen because if you compare all the finals in which Real Madrid played, they are much weaker in this final. However, this is Real Madrid and if they have won the previous matches, then it should not be said that they have little chance. I think that before this match, both teams will review their game and will try to surprise their opponent

Can they? It will be nice if they pull such a surprise. I have noticed that real Madrid have more haters than they think. It seems there are a lot of people who don't want them to clinch their 15th UCL title!

Can they? It will be nice if they pull such a surprise. I have noticed that real Madrid have more haters than they think. It seems there are a lot of people who don't want them to clinch their 15th UCL title!
I proudly beat my chest and say that I am among those against them!

I proudly beat my chest and say that I am among those against them!
I can never antagonize Real Madrid. We should be prepared because they might just clinch another champions league trophy this coming season. They have one of the best and experienced managers in European football.

Back