Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Can Chelsea beat Arsenal?

Henrywrites

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Arsenal has taken off from where they stopped last season by winning most of their league matches this season. This weekend, they come up against a Chelsea side that has had mixed results. Do you see Chelsea getting a win?

I still don’t rate Arsenal that highly but Chelsea are awful, so realistically Arsenal should win but you never know with these derby games - Chelsea just might show up.

They drew the match. I was expecting Arsenal to beat Chelsea but they couldn't. This year is going to be hard for every team.

Arsenal have been exciting to watch again this season. They picked up where they left off last season. Then were supposed to beat Chelsea but it didn't go their way.

Honestly, I can't which team is the worst now between Arsenal and Chelsea. Although, it may seem like Arsenal would be better because of where they are on EPL table.

Frankly speaking, both Chelsea and Arsenal are among the most useless football club in the English Premier League being seen as the big top 6 clubs in England. Chelsea seems to be worst than Arsenal because with the money the club have spent in buying players, they are supposed to be competing for the title. Now, I don't waste my time watching either of the clubs play.

Now it's a completely different situation and I don't even think there is a chance that Chadsey will beat Arsenal, although I've been a Chelsea fan for quite some time. However, they played a great match against Man City and I think they can draw against the top teams

Now it's a completely different situation and I don't even think there is a chance that Chadsey will beat Arsenal, although I've been a Chelsea fan for quite some time. However, they played a great match against Man City and I think they can draw against the top teams
If you called what Chelsea did against Manchester City a great Chelsea performance, then our definition of great matches are completely different. How can a team of professional footballers not be able to maintain a two goal lead in such an important match. Chelsea's problems are bigger than what anyone can ever solve.

Chelsea will definitely not be able to do this in the near future because they are in a very deep hole and it will be difficult for them to recover to the level they had in 2021 when they won the Champions League.

Back