Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Mobile Gaming Call of duty

Bentil7

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Call of Duty Mobile is a free-to-play first-person shooter game developed by TiMi Studio Group
The game brings the classic Call of Duty experience to mobile devices
Call of Duty Mobile has become a popular choice for gamers on-the-go.

I am not a fan of video games but I will ask my son to check it because he plays games on his mobile phone. From the childhood I never had an interest in video games.

I know about the game but I do not play it because I'm not interested in games that consume a lot of data and battery.

Call of Duty Mobile is a free-to-play first-person shooter game developed by TiMi Studio Group
The game brings the classic Call of Duty experience to mobile devices
Call of Duty Mobile has become a popular choice for gamers on-the-go.
Yes dude it part of the popular best action game's ever on playstore right with positive reviews and I am also a fan of it

I have never been attracted to games being played on screen . Physical games and board games are my preference. My nephew is into action games and he is a big fan of many games. He wants to become a professional gamer. He might be aware of this one.

Back