Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Brands do you trust most?

Nebulous

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Which electronics brands do you trust most? Are you loyal to one brand?

Samsung.

Most of my gadgets are Samsung. They got some real quality stuff when it comes to electronics

Nope, not a fan boy. I will switch if there is another brand offering the same quality and support.

I love both Samsung and Apple brand more than any brand else for electronics.

All of my electronics devices are Samsung and Apple.

I trust the Sony company the most, and although I have an Apple smartphone, all other equipment is from this company. In my opinion, they did everything very cool for the client and I have no problems with their products

Some of the brands that I like purchasing are LG and Samsung. Most of my home appliances are LG. Most of my devices are samsung. I also like using Dell computers. As far as clothes are concerned, I have no preference for any clothing brands, in fact I try to avoid branded clothes all the time.

If you talk about loyalty, to be honest I am not loyal to any brand in particular, I simply buy the one that is affordable and durable. As for the brand I trust, I do not have one in particular. Brands like Sony, Samsung, LG are all brands I can trust.

Some of the brands that I like purchasing are LG and Samsung. Most of my home appliances are LG. Most of my devices are samsung. I also like using Dell computers. As far as clothes are concerned, I have no preference for any clothing brands, in fact I try to avoid branded clothes all the time.
For some reason, many people in our country do not like LG and I don't even know what it is related to. Probably because there are not so many products of this brand, and the ones that are available are not of the best quality, and therefore many people who bought them had problems with these devices

The brand that I trust the most is the Sony and Samsung brands. I have been using both of them right from an early age, and I must admit that both brands have served me well for long.

If you loom back, you will see that they are dominating in the new technologies that we have as well, and that is a good testament to always follow.

I tend to trust well-established brands like Samsung, Sony, and Apple for electronics. Their reputation for quality and customer support gives me confidence in their products. That said, I'm not blindly loyal to any single brand. I research different options and look for the best value proposition that meets my needs, regardless of brand name.

Like most, I also trust Samsung. I have had a lot of equipment from this brand and none of them have let me down yet. I have a Samsung smartphone and a refrigerator. There was also a washing machine and a TV

One of the brands that I trust most is LG. I have a refrigerator from them and a television from them. My pressing iron and blender is from them too and I have never had any major issues with any of those appliances.

Yes actually I am loyal to Samsung brand's also because I am very sure their product was really good and they produced high quality experiences

Back