Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Big house or small house?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
There are people who would prefer living in a small house than a big one. I came across someone some weeks back and he said his dream house is to live in a small house cause it is a lot easier to maintain. While I don't really mind where I end up in, I would really prefer a big house. Having a big house creates more room for me to customize things to my taste. What's your choice?

Off course I also prefer the big house because I have the plan to customize so many things in my house and because I like extended family

For me l would really back for the big houses . It's however very important for one to have a good sizeable house that would accommodate each member of the family according to our cultural and traditional practices in my region.

It's shocking to see someone wishing for a small house. May God complete their this wish soon

For now that I am still single, I don't see the reason to live in a very big house. I really don't need all that space. It would even make me feel more lonely. I prefer mid size house for now. It is greed to be single and live in a very big house alone. That is my own opinion though.

Our house is big with 6 bedrooms and two bathrooms, two storey house. The lot area is 650 square meters and the floor area is 300 square meters with a swimming pool at roof top. I never lived in a small house. Our ancestral home in the province is bigger than here in the city.

Back