Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Best couples video games to play?

Nolan

Active Contributor

Reaction score
My girlfriend will be coming over for her own holidays in my place this weekend. She likes playing video games too which is something I enjoy as well. I would like for us to play couples games. I mean like a game that both of us will play at once and feel like a couple playing it.

If you have good recommendations for such video games, please don't hesitate to tell me.

I think some of the best couples video games to play are "Overcooked!" where you team up in a hectic kitchen, "Portal 2" for mind-bending puzzles, "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild" for an immersive adventure, and "Stardew Valley" for relaxing farming and relationship-building.

Both me and my other half are gamers and we love to play video games. Some of the games we have enjoyed playing together over the years have been Call of Duty, Fall Guys, Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege, Destiny 2, I could go on.

I feel it depends on what games you are both interested in and whether or not there is a game you could both play together as a couple.

In my opinion, the game Fortnite will be the best, because for me there is a special atmosphere and it is not very interesting to play by myself, but together on the console in the evening is a pleasure. Of course, if others also like it and not only you, you will force someone to play just to spend time together

I think it's Fortnite because I play Fortnite with my boyfriend and we have a lot of fun together. You can do a lot of fun things that you can't do with a random partner and the guy will never get mad at me for doing something wrong

I think some of the best couples video games to play are "Overcooked!" where you team up in a hectic kitchen, "Portal 2" for mind-bending puzzles, "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild" for an immersive adventure, and "Stardew Valley" for relaxing farming and relationship-building.
Is legend of Zelda: breath of the wild a multi player game?

For couples gaming nights, it's hard to beat the couch co-op charm of Overcooked 2. Coordinating with your partner in that chaotic kitchen while barking orders is hilarious and surprisingly tense. Another fun pick is It Takes Two, designed specifically for two players to cooperate through an imaginative adventure.

Back