Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Best countries to travel by car?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I travel much more often by car than by bus or plane because I just like to drive. However, not all countries are well suited for this. For example, I live closer to Europe, that's why I travel there, but I can highlight that I don't like going to Italy because the streets in the city are very narrow and I need to change my own car to public transport

I do not know anbout any countries where we can have best experience travelling by cars. I have not been to any countries on cars. However, I have been to another country through a bus (which is not very different from traveling by cars, I guess). I have been to India by bus and it was possible becase we share boarder.

It depends on the distance of the country you have interest in traveling to because most countries are miles apart which will make it very difficult for you to travel to those country by car. I haven't traveled to any country by car because the journey is going to be too stressful for me to be happy with that kind of journey.

I do not know anbout any countries where we can have best experience travelling by cars. I have not been to any countries on cars. However, I have been to another country through a bus (which is not very different from traveling by cars, I guess). I have been to India by bus and it was possible becase we share boarder.
In my opinion, a bus has many differences from a car. The most important thing for me is that you can't stop the whole bus just where you want to see some beautiful scenery on the way. Because all people have different preferences and the driver will not stop so often if everyone wants to take a photo in different places. In this regard, the advantage is on the side of the car

In my opinion, a bus has many differences from a car. The most important thing for me is that you can't stop the whole bus just where you want to see some beautiful scenery on the way. Because all people have different preferences and the driver will not stop so often if everyone wants to take a photo in different places. In this regard, the advantage is on the side of the car

If I have the money to pay for a flight ticket to where I want to travel to, it's what I would like to do because it's more convenient and comfortable than using bus. I don't like sitting down in a car for too long when I'm travelling, so bus is a no for me.

I can't say for sure though, I have not been to a lot of countries, especially the ones out side of Africa. I think a tour guide would be the best person to help you out in this situation.

I would be interested in trying to drive to Africa someday and I wonder if you could tell me how good the roads are there and in your country in particular?
I can't say for sure though, I have not been to a lot of countries, especially the ones out side of Africa. I think a tour guide would be the best person to help you out in this situation.

I would be interested in trying to drive to Africa someday and I wonder if you could tell me how good the roads are there and in your country in particular?
To be honest, most of the roads in my country are in pretty bad shape, one needs to drive carefully, especially if you are not used to the roads. Though there are some places with good roads.

Europe has some good scenery and fine roads. The US is not bad if you know which routes to take.

I would prefer countryside than cityscapes.

To be honest, most of the roads in my country are in pretty bad shape, one needs to drive carefully, especially if you are not used to the roads. Though there are some places with good roads.
I think that, as in most countries, there will be roads exactly where there are places of interest and there may be tourists, because in my country the situation is similar, but over time it changes a little

I would like to rent a car in Italy and drive along the Via Appia. (Appian Way)

I would like to rent a car in Italy and drive along the Via Appia. (Appian Way)
I also had the idea to rent a car, but when I saw those prices, to drive around Italy I should buy a car because it will be much more profitable. I would like to drive from the very north and all the way to the south to start all the beautiful towns

For classic coastal drives, you can't beat the vistas along Australia's Great Ocean Road or Italy's Amalfi Coast. With careful planning for fuel and lodging, seeing a country's hidden gems at your own pace behind the wheel creates lifelong travel memories.

I also often traveled by car, but it was only in my country, but we have very bad roads in the countryside and there are not many autobahns. In my opinion, Europe is the best because there even the road in a small village is very smooth and free

This question is mostly applicable to people who live in European countries because those countries are much more closer to each other compared to Africa and Asia.

My best country to visit in car was my neighbour country and it's just my wish

Back