Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Best apps for learning new skills.

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
When it comes to learning new skills, what would you consider as the best apps for this? I have used YouTube a few times to learn a few new things, I have also used the Alison app as well. What other app do you know?

I wanted to mention Allison but I see that you already put it there. The app has really helped me to garner knowledge in any aspect and interested in. From food production to finance management, one can learn a lot of things from there.

Udemy is my favourite place to find courses that I want to learn about. That's where I got a free course that launched me to understand the world of crypto. The resources there are so rich.

I mostly use YouTube to learn new skills. I have not heard of Allison , I will try it. If there is something about educational thing then I refer Byjus, vedentu, PW and various other apps.

YouTube has greatly helped me as well when it comes to learning new skills for my graphic work. There are some that after I have paid for a course I still use YouTube videos to further explain.

I also feel Youtube is best for it as its free and we can learn in our free time and in any language too

YouTube has greatly helped me as well when it comes to learning new skills for my graphic work. There are some that after I have paid for a course I still use YouTube videos to further explain.

YouTube is always helpful for learning new skills. I always refer to it whenever I have to search for new things or have problems with anything. YouTube has every solution to the problem. Kids these days refer to it for their studies as well.

Yes that's right, though for some things it is easier when you already have materials you are working, so using YouTube gives you an added advantage.

Yes that's right, though for some things it is easier when you already have materials you are working, so using YouTube gives you an added advantage.

I feel bad because in our time we didn't have internet. I would have studied better if had internet in our time.

I feel bad because in our time we didn't have internet. I would have studied better if had internet in our time.
Indeed there was no access to these things. The current generation do not know how lucky they have to have easy access to these things and thr painful thing is most of them do not even take advantage of this.

When it comes to learning new skills, what would you consider as the best apps for this? I have used YouTube a few times to learn a few new things, I have also used the Alison app as well. What other app do you know?
Actually there hasn't much apps up to now but I mostly used YouTube to learn many things than any other

I am also referring it to Google search. There are many sites that are discussing about it but when I want to see how the skills are being executed, I opt to see YouTube links to support my queries. We can also consult to the artificial intelligence if you could find a free robot but so far none. We have to pay better Google search it's free.

Back