Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Beach

Heba990

Newcomer

Reaction score
I think I will go to the beach, I’m so excited go to beach although I don’t know to swim. I like to the beach to take a lot of pictures, relax after long times working in the company, walk on the beach without thongs to see the view on the beach and feeling with the wind and wave.

Yes, walking on the beach relaxes your body and mind as I have done that when I visited a city but sadly I live in a city which is not near to a sea so we are not fortunate enough to visit a beach everyday like you.

The last time I went to the beach was when I was still small, and that was with my family. It would really be nice to experience this again as an adult.

The beach is quite far from me and I have never been to a beach so I would have loved it too

Back