Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Baseball

Jayson

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Who has played? What position? Any notable wins or near-wins? What teams do you like? Do you follow MLB?

I've played basketball in high school. I was very good at it but I've not played again after I left high school.

No, I don't play basketball. It's the same reason why I don't play football which is low cardio that makes it hard for me to play basketball.

I used to plan baseball back in the day. I played centerfield and shortstop. I think I was pretty good for little league :)

I've never played baseball. It wasn't a common sports for my town's folks. I've been watching it being played in leagues, I think it's a lively league.

I have not played baseball, I have not even watched the entire match of baseball. My experience with baseball is only watching the game on movies. The game seems very similar to cricket but I do not properly understand the game. However, I have a deep fascination with the game as I find very similar to cricket which I love to watch

I tried it, but it was a simple stick, not a bat, and the ball was not professional, it was just a tennis ball. I think it's fun and I would like to see such a match live, but I know that many Americans find it boring

Baseball is one game I would definitely love to try out, I have never played it before and it is not that popular over here. I have only seen people play baseball in movies and on TV.

I'm a big baseball fan and closely follow the MLB season. My favorite team is the Boston Red Sox. I love their passionate fan base and historic franchise. However, I also enjoy watching other talented teams like the Los Angeles Dodgers and Houston Astros play.

Back