Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Back to then

Amdhone3qq

Trustworthy

Reaction score
Everyone have its own way of understanding regarding the aspects in which you were taught, let's assume you are still in secondary school if you could have the chance to banished one subject which subject which one will you be likely to ban I will like to ban mathematics because no matter how I try I still not to understand many formulas up to now even tough I try many times its hard for me to understand

If you could have the chance to banished one subject which subject will you banished?

I would say that would be silly. Why will you have such a weird wish, I know its tough and not many like it but it's still important and we should wish that we can learn it properly

I would say that would be silly. Why will you have such a weird wish, I know its tough and not many like it but it's still important and we should wish that we can learn it properly
I agreed with all your words but I found it very difficult even though I give a try it will took a long time before I understand some topics but I am very good in so many subjects

I agreed with all your words but I found it very difficult even though I give a try it will took a long time before I understand some topics but I am very good in so many subjects
I found it tough and have nightmares of it but still, I don't feel it should be banished because its so much Important for the engineers and is used in many aspects of life

For me when l was in the high school l really liked studying so much. I had the interests in passing of the exams and l really ensured that l worked so hard. I really liked every subject in school for sure.

I found it tough and have nightmares of it but still, I don't feel it should be banished because its so much Important for the engineers and is used in many aspects of life
Any way that's the main subject I had just few interest on it but I don't know what's your opinion.
Then are you good at all subjects?

I was good at most subjects but not at maths but I did tried hard and got decent grades

I don't even need to think this twice, if I could banish one subject, it would most definitely be maths. I hated maths back then to the point that i wanted to become the president of the country back then in school, just so I could arrest every single math teacher in my country.

I used to find physics the most difficult subject in my school time. I was a good student though overall but physics was one of the toughest subject for me.

I don't have any subject I can banish from all the subjects I did in high school. I love all the subjects because in one way or the other, I have learnt some.many things from each subject.

Back