Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

At what age you learned motor driving?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
Here in India, a driving license is issued when you reach the age of 18. But here, people start learning it by the age of 14–15 years or less. I learned motor driving at the age of 30; I was too late in learning it. Whereas my kids learned two-wheeler driving at the age of 14. At what age did you learn it and get your driving license?

I also started to drive motor bike when I was 16 so I guess these days almost every one likes to drive and start it early

Here in India, a driving license is issued when you reach the age of 18. But here, people start learning it by the age of 14–15 years or less. I learned motor driving at the age of 30; I was too late in learning it. Whereas my kids learned two-wheeler driving at the age of 14. At what age did you learn it and get your driving license?
That was very good but I learned how motor driving at the age of 17 where I just graduate my secondary school but I found it very easy because I have been observing how to drive before I give a try

It's easy but its tough when you see others that are not so good driving rashly and they are the ones who cause trouble

Am not sure though, but I think it would be around 16 or 17. It's been long so I can't remember. I we also have to relearn again if I want to drive cause it's been really long.

Yes that happens when you don't drive at all for a long time and this will help you in making yourself ready again

Yes I would have to relearn everything. I bet it would look like I am learning all over again.

I was driving bike at 10 and car at 12 so I was quick at it and loved the moment when I started and learned and even tried to get license with fake documents at 16,kidding. I got my license at 18.

Back