Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

At what age did you finish school?

Ronin

Veteran

Reaction score
I was the sweetest in the school class because my parents sent me to school very soon. I finished school at the age of 15 and went to university. Most of their classmates were 16 years old

I actually finished high school at 16. That's the typical age to graduate from high school in my country. I had to spend an extra three years before I started university at 19 years old.

I was the sweetest in the school class because my parents sent me to school very soon. I finished school at the age of 15 and went to university. Most of their classmates were 16 years old
I got kicked out of school in 11th grade. lol

I finished my secondary school at the age of 17years, then Started my higher education at the age of 20

I started my high school education at age 11 and at age 16, I graduated high school. I entered college almost 17. My birthday falls July 4 and the first day of school started June 26, so mater of 8 fays to be 17. I also finished my tertiary level at age 21 during my birthday 😁.

I finished my school at the age 15.5 years and was the youngest person in the class.

I finished school when I was around 15 years of age, I never accelerated any class even though I was quite good at studies

I started my high school education at age 11 and at age 16, I graduated high school. I entered college almost 17. My birthday falls July 4 and the first day of school started June 26, so mater of 8 fays to be 17. I also finished my tertiary level at age 21 during my birthday 😁.
Why did it take you 5 years to complete high school?

By the time I started middle school, I was already checked out. Just started going through the motions so to speak....

I finished school when I was around 15 years of age, I never accelerated any class even though I was quite good at studies
Such thing as acceleration is very common here. They give some exceptional students double promotion, which means they end up being ahead of their former classmates.

Such thing as acceleration is very common here. They give some exceptional students double promotion, which means they end up being ahead of their former classmates.
This was not the case here, I could have jumped at least 2-3 classes but I was not interested in doing that so I kept with my class fellows and never went for it

I honestly cant remember, but I believe it was around the age of maybe 16 or 17 before going to the university.

I finished my secondary school at the age of 18 but I did not start my university on time due to financial issues

I finished high school around the age of 16. I was just few weeks to clock 16 when I had my send forth ceremony for high school. People didn't really know my age because I had really grown and met up with classmates that were older.

Back