Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

News Assassination attempt on Donald Trump!

Stan

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score

Attachments

• 1720916760812.png
    1720916760812.png
    371.9 KB · Views: 4
This is a very sad and scary day in America. Regardless of which party we belong to, what our political beliefs are, violence should never be the answer. I sure hope both parties can agree to put differences aside and try to get the right message out, that violence is NOT the answer, otherwise, we may see retaliation.

Just now I read it in the news. This incident is an eye opener. Imagine, in the country like US which is so advance compared to other countries, is not safe and secure. It's important for the nation to have safety for its citizens. I am happy for Trump that he is safe.

Just now I read it in the news. This incident is an eye opener. Imagine, in the country like US which is so advance compared to other countries, is not safe and secure. It's important for the nation to have safety for its citizens. I am happy for Trump that he is safe.
The country in which there are still incidents of school shooting and guns are allowed easily to anyone cannot be considered safe for anyone.

The country in which there are still incidents of school shooting and guns are allowed easily to anyone cannot be considered safe for anyone.

No doubt the guns are easily available there in the US, but the security system is good. You cannot escape from the police. The shooter who shot Trump has been identified and is being searched, and I am sure he will be caught in a few hours, unlike in India, where the culprits easily get away.

As it stands, Donald Trump is the most popular American right now. And he is going to get lots of sympathy votes because of this incident. Could just be everything working to help him win the elections.

Yes, that will gain votes for him on the basis of sympathy. But that's serious because even though the main contender for winning the elections in the US is not as safe as what is expected in other countries, it's something to worry about.

Yes, that will gain votes for him on the basis of sympathy. But that's serious because even though the main contender for winning the elections in the US is not as safe as what is expected in other countries, it's something to worry about.
Are you expecting a country where teenagers have the right to own guns to be safe? I can't marry an American lady because she can shoot you at the slightest provocation. In my country, possession of firearms is a crime.

But America is a safe country, better than most African countries. This is just an isolated case when the security architecture was caught off guard.

Here in India too, you cannot keep a gun without a license and can be jailed if caught with an unauthorized weapon. Everywhere, it is claimed that the US is the most developed country and that things are better than in any other country, but that's an example of a flaw in it.

As it stands, Donald Trump is the most popular American right now. And he is going to get lots of sympathy votes because of this incident. Could just be everything working to help him win the elections.
I was also thinking that it could be a way to gain more sympathy because still there are many that are not interested in him and will never vote for him

I was also thinking that it could be a way to gain more sympathy because still there are many that are not interested in him and will never vote for him
This happens only in India but could be Mr trump got a few lessons from Indian visit through our corrupt politicians

There are lots of people saying the whole thing was staged, but then again there are no real evidence to prove this at the moment, so they are all rumors and speculations.

No country is safe again. I read the news on Tuesday and I wonder the possibility of that incident happening. What if he was killed? Thank God he's safe and I believe he will be more careful while moving around.

I think that is a clear indication that he would win the election come December this year.

Trump was targeted and he was very lucky to survive that incident. It seems it was a long term plan for the young assassin. But this incident has boosted his popularity big time.

Back