Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you still keeping your love letters?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Are you still keeping your love letters? For 5 years, I kept my one big box love letters including the cards sent to me by my ex-boyfriends ,lol. I got a boyfriend when I was 12 years old and the guy kept on sending me his original cards. He was an artist in our school. I was freshman high school that time. My other bf's did the same sent sending cards but my bf when I was at the university sent me numerous love letters and cards without occasion . And that time, he was already a Veterinary Doctor. It is too long story to tell why I and my Vet Med ex-bf never made his promise real. He lives in Bohol in the Visayas region, whereas , I am in Mindanao , region X. Distance never allowed us to make our dreams come true.

Then , the other week, I finalized my decision to burn all the love letters and cards that I kept for almost 5 years. Keeping them means keeping rats, How about you?

That's something I consider childish. Can't imagine that I was wasting my creativity writing those love letters. I don't care about love letters. And there is no reason to keep them.

Men do not keep love letters only women do. That is my observation to my brother. He just set asides the love letters sent to him by his girlfriends and the kids at home draw something funny on the cards. I keep love letters for fantasy.

I never really had any love letters, so there is notting to keep. Maybe if I had one I might have actually kept them but I highly doubt that.

I never really had any love letters, so there is notting to keep. Maybe if I had one I might have actually kept them but I highly doubt that.
I thought your bestie sent you love letters in an anonymous way lol. Well not all may have experienced receiving or sending a love letter. Others send it for the expressions of feeling cannot be elaborate well in each others presence. It evokes a special bond only the two lovers delve into a complete understanding.

I never believed in exchanging letters, so I don't have any such letters. Why did you decide to burn the love letters? If I were in your place, I would have kept them forever to cherish the moments. They must be a treasure for you.

I felt it is useless to keep them. I am only ignoring the painful past to get connected to the present. I have to fully bury the past that gave me heartaches. After I burned them, I felt renewed and glad that I finally put an end of my sufferings of love in the past.

I thought your bestie sent you love letters in an anonymous way lol. Well not all may have experienced receiving or sending a love letter. Others send it for the expressions of feeling cannot be elaborate well in each others presence. It evokes a special bond only the two lovers delve into a complete understanding.
Lol I have only known my bestie for a year plus now. Next year January would make it two years since we have known each.

I kept these letters for a long time when I was still in school. I had several desires to get into a relationship as well, but I wasn't very old, but these letters really prevented me from moving on. I kept them for 5 years, but then I just tore them and threw them away and only now remembered that I once had such a situation

Lol I have only known my bestie for a year plus now. Next year January would make it two years since we have known each.
Wow, why is it that you have not finalized your plan to court here face to face or you already have your mutual understanding. But know that women like expressive men . That is a way to know how romantic a man is. She might be waiting you to tell her you love her.

Wow, why is it that you have not finalized your plan to court here face to face or you already have your mutual understanding. But know that women like expressive men . That is a way to know how romantic a man is. She might be waiting you to tell her you love her.
When I want to go into a relationship it should be when I want to marry and it should be with who I want to marry, that's why I am not rushing into it. Then again she is not ready for that yet... So we are just being friends for now. If we are are both ready, and that feeling is still there then no problem. But if by then it's not there, we can simply move on.

When I want to go into a relationship it should be when I want to marry and it should be with who I want to marry, that's why I am not rushing into it. Then again she is not ready for that yet... So we are just being friends for now. If we are are both ready, and that feeling is still there then no problem. But if by then it's not there, we can simply move on.
That is the best option to move on right away in case found out you are not meant for each other. Always tell yourself that both of you are still free to ride on what your destiny holds on for the two of you. Let us not give 100 percent feelings to the girl.

That is the best option to move on right away in case found out you are not meant for each other. Always tell yourself that both of you are still free to ride on what your destiny holds on for the two of you. Let us not give 100 percent feelings to the girl.
Yes and besides we have so many things to sort out. She has her school and a business she is trying to grow. While me I am more focused on my business.

Yes and besides we have so many things to sort out. She has her school and a business she is trying to grow. While me I am more focused on my business.
You will be lucky if you marry that girl because she has operated a school. What is that school level she is operating with? Is she a master's degree or doctorate degree holder? Here in in the Philippines one cannot open a school without having finished these degrees plus a bond of one million pesos.Only milliamperes acn manage a school here

Back