Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you Relying on online earnings for living?

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
I am still very new to this online earnings and I am so excited and fascinated about it and have even seen users that are hard workers and keep grinding themselves to achieve the best results.

It is not feasible to rely on online earnings for a complete survival. They're not stable enough for someone to plan a financial life around. An online earning platform can close or stop paying at any time.

You cannot rely on the PTP sites because the earnings from them are negligible. If you are into blogging or affiliate marketing and are earning well, then you can rely on it for a living. I have heard many people work very hard to earn money online. The members here, like @Nomad, are full-time workers online and are dependent on online earnings only.

No, I am not relying my earnings online. I have a stable job, an offline and online businesses. I just love to write and post on forum sites of my choice. Posting also relieved stresses. I also learned many things from a forum site especially business, investments and world affairs.

No, I am not relying my earnings online. I have a stable job, an offline and online businesses. I just love to write and post on forum sites of my choice. Posting also relieved stresses. I also learned many things from a forum site especially business, investments and world affairs.

That's the advantage for people who have a regular offline job. I also have that, and the reason why I am on the forum sites is because of the fun and relaxation I get when I interact with the people on the sites.

I have a day job and like to earn more and its better to use our free time productively to earn online

I am still very new to this online earnings and I am so excited and fascinated about it and have even seen users that are hard workers and keep grinding themselves to achieve the best results.
Not a good idea relying on online earning for living but you rely on it to get extra cash for a living

I cannot depend on online earnings as they are quite low and I find hard time to make even $1 in a day and actually unable to make that

Not a good idea relying on online earning for living but you rely on it to get extra cash for a living
This is not practical because earning only online will be difficult for the survival and I don't know of any person who is earning even $20 a day

This is not practical because earning only online will be difficult for the survival and I don't know of any person who is earning even $20 a day
Off course I know many people who tends to make more than $20 dollar in a day but just taking survey's like zap,cashew, and banana you can search on it in other to confirmed

Off course I know many people who tends to make more than $20 dollar in a day but just taking survey's like zap,cashew, and banana you can search on it in other to confirmed
Who are these people? Can you tell me about any survey website from which I can earn $20 a day?

Who are these people? Can you tell me about any survey website from which I can earn $20 a day?
I have mentioned it recently just try zap survey's and cashew they available on the playstore or app store

I have mentioned it recently just try zap survey's and cashew they available on the playstore or app store

Are they available in all the countries or in tier 1 countries? I don't think survey sites work here in India.

Are they available in all the countries or in tier 1 countries? I don't think survey sites work here in India.
Lol big boss they are not also available here this were we used different vpn to access it

Thank you. I will install the app from play store and I hope they are available for my location because I like to experience these survey apps.

Back