Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you ready to pay any amount for treatment or will you look for options to do it cheaper?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I don't think it's worth saving money on my own health, but I wouldn't pay money to the first medical centre I find. If it is not very urgent, then I will definitely look for options to do it cheaper, because even pills are made for the rich and the poor, although they have the same effect

If you have the money to do it, it's best you just face it and be done with it, instead of looking for cheaper ways to do something then cause other issues for you.

It depends if the treatment is in my budget; even though it is expensive, I will go for it. If it is not in my budget, I will look for some other option. I always try not to compromise with health. It's hard to find out cheaper options in health care these days.

I have made up my mind to take my health very careful and important. If I don't have the money, I can beg to be paying in installment but when the doctor reject my offer, I can look for another alternative to avoid jeopardizing my health.

Back