Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you proud of the history of your own country?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I don't think that many people will answer that they are not proud even if their country did bad things and very often occupied foreign countries. History is something we cannot change, but no one can force us to be proud of history

I am proud India's rich history and only if Indian kings and people were not so innocent then British can never rule us for that long.

I am proud of the history of my nation. We were a colony of Britishers, and with the sacrifice of the freedom fighters, we got independence in 1947. Before the Britishers, the Muslim dynasty ruled us for several years.

I am very proud of the history of my country. The only problem we had was that there have been allegations and envy among different tribes and it's really causing retardation to the country economy.

When it comes to the history of my country, it has its moments in which I am proud of them and there are times I am not.

Yes I am proud of Indian and our Punjabi culture and history and have done really well in the past

Back