Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you planning to learn something?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I am short of patience so I would love to learn how to work on my patience and how to increase the level of patience lol

Are you planning to learn something?

I came across some skills on Facebook that I would really love to learn cause I believe it would help me so much in my business.

What type of skills and what type of business do you have?

Am into graphic designing so am thinking of learning how to make gift box and manual prints on paper bags, I believe this would help me a great deal in terms of saving. This way I don't have to pay others to do the work for me.

Last edited:
I have had a resolution to learn the driving course within this year.

I am always planning to learn something. This time, I am planning to work on website building for my blogs. I am still in the process.

It's good to always have something planned to learn, I am just looking for ways to earn lol but I guess I need to add some skills for that

To know what you know and know what you do not know is the characteristic of one who knows ( Confucius) to mean learning does not end,

Learning should continue all the time and we can learn even kids and teens so we should not ever think that we are complete

Yes, I am focussing on my comunication skills these days. Sometimes I feel I should speak but I don't , I need to improve on it. Being in production department I need to improve it soon.

Communication skills do help a lot and some are actually blessed with it and they are naturally good in it

I would like to learn to be more sincere and open because I can often lie to people if they need it in order not to offend them, but it is not good and I should change it

I am learning how to stay with one woman. I am one person that is easily moved by curves in a woman. And I have really struggled to be faithful to one partner. Is it ever possible that I can be faithful?

I am trying to learn about web designing and even photo shop and I feel I can use these to make more money online in my free time

Back