Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are You Part of Wow app?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I joined the wow app many years ago where you will earn when you chat with other users and also by completing daily offers, and tasks and answering surveys, offerwall offers, etc. I got paid once for it but the earnings were so low and slow that I left it afterward.

Are You Part of the Wow app?

I believe I have heard about this app before cause the name and description sounds really familiar. I have not tried it once though.

Earning from chatting? I want to try this because this is easy and I am also good at completing task. You can send me your referral link and I'll join this app.

No, I am not a part of this app. I don't want to join any new site or app as of now. I don't like slow-earning sites. I have joined many sites but left them because they all had very low pay rates.

I disliked the low earnings of wow app and since I am not good at surveys so I don't like to waste my time on it

I joined the wow app many years ago where you will earn when you chat with other users and also by completing daily offers, and tasks and answering surveys, offerwall offers, etc. I got paid once for it but the earnings were so low and slow that I left it afterward.

Are You Part of the Wow app?
Actually I am interested in such apps but I have never come across this one but I am sure there are more such apps these days

The pay is so low that I won't recommend anyone to join this but if you like to then I can arrange a referral link for you

I disliked the low earnings of wow app and since I am not good at surveys so I don't like to waste my time on it
Do you know of any other legit survey website? I like experience survey websites to see if I can answers surveys and earn from these websites.

Back