Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are You Part of Socialseos?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
This is one of my favorite websites to earn and it's so easy to earn from it. We just need to complete simple tasks and can easily earn $0.40 or more in a day provided the tasks are available and these days we don't get tasks daily.

Yes, and you were the ones who gave me the link but I did not proceed. The site seldom gives tasks . They still keep on messaging me until, this time. Last week, I received a message from that site that they might close mu account for not performing any task.

Yes they will because they have many users that are not completing tasks so they are planning to close accounts of inactive users

I have heard about the site accross many other forums but I am certain that I don't want to be part of the site. If there was an assurance that they would have tasks on a daily basis, I would have considered to join it. But won't join it as it is with no certainty of tasks.

I am so sorry for that site. They should also be considerate to the members. They should set the days as to when to receive the tasks to do not to keep the members waiting that seems forever. That kind of service to members will also be misleading. One may conclude it as a scam site.

No website can do that and its same like a survey website where you need to check if there are tasks available or not

I was part of it back then but later had to stop after I found out I would probably not be able to withdraw my earnings. I don't have access to a PayPal account, and the other option I also had issues with it.

Can you tell me more about this website because I like to know what is the minimum requirement to get paid from this website and in how many months or weeks you reach that amount?

You need to earn minimum $5 and then you can request payment through Paypal and when you join you first need to complete a task and only after that your account will be accepted. If you want you can use my referral link to join

This is one of my favorite websites to earn and it's so easy to earn from it. We just need to complete simple tasks and can easily earn $0.40 or more in a day provided the tasks are available and these days we don't get tasks daily.

Actually I have come across it many times but there earning rate tends to be low for me so I never wish to give a try

Actually I have come across it many times but there earning rate tends to be low for me so I never wish to give a try
I like this website because even if they don't have tasks daily still its legit and I like the simplicity of tasks

I like this website because even if they don't have tasks daily still its legit and I like the simplicity of tasks
Yes you are right and most of legit sites or apps these day's their earnings rate tends to be very low

No, I am not on that site. I joined it, but because there was no activity, I was banned from that site. I am not planning to join this site again, as I am searching for sites with good pay rates. I don't think social SEO falls into that category.

I guess its fine as long as they are paying me and at present its my favorite website after Index forum

You need to earn minimum $5 and then you can request payment through Paypal and when you join you first need to complete a task and only after that your account will be accepted. If you want you can use my referral link to join
I will ask you for referral link when I want to join. What type of tasks do they send? Can you tell me more details?

Back