Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are You Part of Humanatic?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
This is one website that I wanted to join but I could not because they have such a weird way to select users that can participate and earn from this website and earnings are quite impressive on this website where users even make $10 or more in 4-5 hours.

This is my first time hearing about this site, but what is their method of selecting that makes it so weird?

I also not aware of this website. What was weird about their selection criteria and what are the other details about the website?

I don't remember exactly but I think you need to earn a minimum $10 to get paid through Paypal and they allow you to join only through a verified Paypal

I also wanted to join this site but could not do so because of the busy schedule of my offline life. I think you need to have leisure time to attend the calls to earn money from the site. If you don't have time, then you can't earn from it.

This is one website that I wanted to join but I could not because they have such a weird way to select users that can participate and earn from this website and earnings are quite impressive on this website where users even make $10 or more in 4-5 hours.

Ni I haven't heard about this but actually they offer best earnings rate and they are quite impressive and I will be glad if I am selected

Its hard and they only accept users that have verified Paypal and you can only join through your verified Paypal

I have verified PayPal but what type of calls do I need to attend? Was it a call center job 😜

Back