Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you Part of Forum coin Community?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
As per my understanding, Forum coin is the oldest paying forum, and its paying for a very long time and many forums have started only after seeing the success of forum coin, and its one of my favorite forums.

Are you Part of the Forum coin Community?

I have been a part of forum coin for some time now and I have been able to cash out a few times. I have not been active there this year though. I have been pretty busy.

I have observed your absence and was aware that you are busy with other things and also forum coin is paying quite low now

I have observed your absence and was aware that you are busy with other things and also forum coin is paying quite low now
Yes the low pay is quit discouraging though and it would take some time to actually earn something reasonable to withdraw. But with time I will see how I can include it again to my schedule.

Yes the low pay is quit discouraging though and it would take some time to actually earn something reasonable to withdraw. But with time I will see how I can include it again to my schedule.
I still post daily but losing interest because there is not much going on the website and feel bad to earn a very small amount

No I am not a part of the community. As I am on lots of forums these days so it is impossible for me to join another forum.

Yes
I still post daily but losing interest because there is not much going on the website and feel bad to earn a very small amount
Yes the last time I checked, I noticed there are no much new topics as well on the forum. Anyways I will take out again one of these days.

I have been registered on this forum for a long time, but I am not active on it due to the fact that there are very strict requirements for messages that must be too large. And also a lot of spam threads that are not deleted and I don't even know what to write back. However, the pay is decent there

I feel bored posting on forum coin. It is always like a mental torture. Drab topics. Old theme that drags and topics are recycled from decades back. Forum Coin is not well managed by the owner.

I have been registered on this forum for a long time, but I am not active on it due to the fact that there are very strict requirements for messages that must be too large. And also a lot of spam threads that are not deleted and I don't even know what to write back. However, the pay is decent there
I can imagine, but what's your username over there on forumcoin?

I know we cannot earn much on the forum now but its still good and I do post daily and like to earn that 5 Fc even if its low

Back