Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you Part of any non-paying forums?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I have joined a few such forums that does not have pay to post and does not have any contest to pay so you are just posting there for fun and to learn about a topic which is also not a bad idea.

I have a few forums like that, I mostly post there for fun. There is a graphic design forum i joined some months back and I think it's awesome, since I can meet like minded people there.

I have such a forum and it is Peakforum. I registered there only because they promised that they would start paying money for messages, but this did not happen. I wrote several messages there, but now I hardly visit their site

Off course yes I have just joined few already but I joined the forum in other to have fun and meet most my colleagues in other share different opinions

No, I am not on any such non paying forum. I like to earn some pennies too, with the fun so never thought of joining such forums.

I have such a forum and it is Peakforum. I registered there only because they promised that they would start paying money for messages, but this did not happen. I wrote several messages there, but now I hardly visit their site
Sorry about that, I guess some website do make misleading announcements and this was one of them so stay careful from these

I have joined a few such forums that does not have pay to post and does not have any contest to pay so you are just posting there for fun and to learn about a topic which is also not a bad idea.

Of course yes. I a member for like two to three kind of that forum sites.

All forums I'm part of, I don't expect to get paid. I just enjoy participating in them. Although I'm only a member on a few.

For me l would join them because of some specific number reasons. First and foremost, when l am looking for some valuable content that l really treasure l would then do that.l really enjoy to learn and share with other like minded people.

Of course yes. I a member for like two to three kind of that forum sites.
That's good to know then but what are these forums and why are you art of these because you cannot earn from these?

Why would I join any non paying forum because I expect to earn from these forums and that's why I join this forum also.

I am a member of more than 30 forums. And only a handful of them are paying forums. The rest are non paying forums and I love lively education, insights and exposure I get to have from those non paying forums.

I am also a member of a non paying to post forum like the forum site of @Nebulous , the Offyipix, the forum site OTz owned by @Jordan, Biz, and more. I also enjoyed being with them. There are a lot of fun and tricks that relieves loneliness.

I never felt the need to join any such website which is not paying because I have hardly joined 1 to 2 websites only

I am also a member of a non paying to post forum like the forum site of @Nebulous , the Offyipix, the forum site OTz owned by @Jordan, Biz, and more. I also enjoyed being with them. There are a lot of fun and tricks that relieves loneliness.
I think I joined these too but the one owned by Jordan was paying too and I hope he starts working on it and starts paying again

What was your purpose to join these non paying forums? If these are not paying then why will you join it because you can find everything on other websites that are paying.

Back