Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you mad at something today?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Are you mad at something today? I am mad at something today. I was mad today because my cellular phone fell on the cemented road. The traffic enforcer stopped me instructed me to alight from the car I was driving. I was scared . I did not know what I have offended , so in a hurry, I dopped my cellular phone, It was traffic time so all cars and vehicles stopped. I asked why? The traffic enforcer told me not to text while driving. I was mad again. I told his face that we were on traffic and I stopped driving and I did not text I only hold my phone to be placed in the seat. I was indeed mad . Was he blind? Then he said sorry But I did nit accept and got inside the car and the green light went on so I left that scene.

What are you mad at today?

I was slightly mad but I have calmed down now. The electricity authorities have not given us power for the past three days and water had finished in the compound I live because there was no power to pump water. I didn't have a drop of water at home this morning. That really pissed me. But a neighbour used his generator to pump water for the whole compound this morning.

That was truly upsetting. Having no current affects other movements at home like the one you mentioned and internet. It is so crucial if it occurs so suddenly we feel helpless. I cannot blame you feeling that way. It could piss me off too. Just imagine three days no current that is not easy to deal the heat.

I won't say am mad though, am just a little stressed and upset that my laptop has developed some fault, which means I have to spend money I did not plan for to repair it.

I won't say am mad though, am just a little stressed and upset that my laptop has developed some fault, which means I have to spend money I did not plan for to repair it.
My goodness that's upsetting. I cannot blame you for that. Paying a tech is not cheap. I hope it could be repaired by the laptop itself. Did you try to restart it? I did it to my laptop when it was not in itself and it restored back.

My goodness that's upsetting. I cannot blame you for that. Paying a tech is not cheap. I hope it could be repaired by the laptop itself. Did you try to restart it? I did it to my laptop when it was not in itself and it restored back.
I have tried everything but it's not working. I just went to a repair shop and they say it's the screen. So I guess I would have to replace the screen.

I have tried everything but it's not working. I just went to a repair shop and they say it's the screen. So I guess I would have to replace the screen.
What happened to your laptop screen? Did it fall dawn or was scratched unconsciously. At least you decided finally to bring it to the tech being expert on laptop or gadget repair. The price of the screen may cost a fortune, We need to be very careful in dealing with our laptop. My laptop was brought to tech 4 times already

What happened to your laptop screen? Did it fall dawn or was scratched unconsciously. At least you decided finally to bring it to the tech being expert on laptop or gadget repair. The price of the screen may cost a fortune, We need to be very careful in dealing with our laptop. My laptop was brought to tech 4 times already
It did not fall, and so far I don't think they used anything to press it, or at least am not aware of anything of the sort.

It did not fall, and so far I don't think they used anything to press it, or at least am not aware of anything of the sort.
I hope your laptop has been to the tech and is serving you now. The feeling is not good and I can relate to what you feel because that is also the feeling when my laptop did not function. I was not able to eat and sleep properly.

I hope your laptop has been to the tech and is serving you now. The feeling is not good and I can relate to what you feel because that is also the feeling when my laptop did not function. I was not able to eat and sleep properly.
The painful part about it all is the fact that I have spend on something I did not really plan for at the very beginning.

The painful part about it all is the fact that I have spend on something I did not really plan for at the very beginning.
That is what we call a circumstantial cause that drives you to divert your supposed budget to something you already planned yet landed to an unknown happening which is laptop malady. But just accept it as part of life be thankful you always have money.

That is what we call a circumstantial cause that drives you to divert your supposed budget to something you already planned yet landed to an unknown happening which is laptop malady. But just accept it as part of life be thankful you always have money.
Yea that's life for you, sometimes things come up you don't expect and other times things tends to go as planned.

I won't go into the details but I did get mad at something which was a small issue but I felt it's not acceptable

Yea that's life for you, sometimes things come up you don't expect and other times things tends to go as planned.
I do not like an occurrence like that but it is unavoidable that our money shifts to other purposes instead of the original one. Let's be thankful that despite the difficulties of earning, we could still save some for important things.The worse one is if there is no money for an urgent need like your laptop that is very essential for your business.

I do not like an occurrence like that but it is unavoidable that our money shifts to other purposes instead of the original one. Let's be thankful that despite the difficulties of earning, we could still save some for important things.The worse one is if there is no money for an urgent need like your laptop that is very essential for your business.
Exactly that's the worse. I just pray we don't ever find ourselves in such a situation in the future.

I am not mad at anything and I hope this Saturday passes soon as I am now waiting for the Sunday to relax and enjoy

Exactly that's the worse. I just pray we don't ever find ourselves in such a situation in the future.
But there are circumstances that come along without our thoughts about it and there is no choice for us except to solve the problem that sucks like crazy like the case of my laptop before the screen turned black cannot be opened. I immediately went to the technician. It was replied after 2 hours.

I am not mad at anything and I hope this Saturday passes soon as I am now waiting for the Sunday to relax and enjoy
That is so good to hear you are not mad of anything. Today and tomorrow are your favorite days. I am hoping you are now there relaxing while eating your favorite noddles lol. I am not also mad this evening after swimming in the beach near home with my friends.

Are you mad at something today? I am mad at something today. I was mad today because my cellular phone fell on the cemented road. The traffic enforcer stopped me instructed me to alight from the car I was driving. I was scared . I did not know what I have offended , so in a hurry, I dopped my cellular phone, It was traffic time so all cars and vehicles stopped. I asked why? The traffic enforcer told me not to text while driving. I was mad again. I told his face that we were on traffic and I stopped driving and I did not text I only hold my phone to be placed in the seat. I was indeed mad . Was he blind? Then he said sorry But I did nit accept and got inside the car and the green light went on so I left that scene.

What are you mad at today?
Off course I am mad about nothing because I wake up earlier today to start my weekend with watching movies and playing games

Back