Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you looking forward to the WWE Royal Rumble 2024?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
The Royale Rumble 2024 is just over two weeks away and so far, we have announcements of who is going to enter the Rumble leaving some room for surprises too. As we know, the Royal Rumble is the beginning of the road to Wrestlemania where anything can happen and surprises are bound to be part of that.

With CM Punk, The Rock and Randy Orton all making comebacks over the last month or so, anything could happen.

Are you looking forward to the Royal Rumble 2024?

I am looking forward to the Royal Rumble event. Wrestling has been a great entertainment event for me and watching the Royal Rumble is one that I should definitely want to see how it ends. Is there anyone that you are looking at winning it?

Yes, I'm definitely looking forward to the Royal Rumble 2024. Although I have not been actively watching WWE for the past couple of years now, I do make sure to watch at least the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania every year. Looking at all the returns, I'm sure these two PPVs would be grand! Predicting CM Punk to win the Royal Rumble and become WWE Champion at WM.

I've been a WWE fan since I was in grade 4. I hardly miss any WWE match between I subscribed to the WWE Network App. I'm definitely looking forward to the Royal Rumble 2024. They might have staged it for CM Punk to win it.

Isn't WWE matches all acting? I'm among those who believe that everything which is happening in WWE is planned out for who is going to win and who is going to lose. If the management have already decided, why would I waste my time watching them? I also heard they use drugs do perform in WWE but I'm not sure if it's true.

Back