Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you interested in scientific discoveries?

Ronin

Veteran

Reaction score
I wonder if people are now interested in new discoveries and research, or for you it does not make any sense because you are busy with your own affairs? I am the second option because if there is any important discovery, it will be so well known that I will learn not even out of my own desire, but about any theories or minor discoveries are not interesting to read.

Yes though to be honest I don't understand most of the things I do read or research about, but I find it very fascinating to learn these things.

That's when I was in high school. I wanted to be a scientist and so I will try to be discovering so I'm rubbish things. But now not anymore there's no interest in being in a scientist again. I just want to hustle hard and make some money.

Back