Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are You Good At Poem Writing?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I have seen websites and facebook pages where they share information related to Poem writing and they run contests where you can apply online and can earn big rewards if your poem is selected in the top 3 or top 5 so if you have the passion then you can certainly try this.

Are You Good At Poem Writing?

I am aware of such websites and I used to enjoy reading it because I don't have the passion on writing poems it was so difficult for and I haven't give a try

No I am not good at poem writing. My niece writes good poems I will suggest this site to her.

I am aware of such websites and I used to enjoy reading it because I don't have the passion on writing poems it was so difficult for and I haven't give a try
If they are paying well then what's the problem, I guess no one has passion to comment on posts and earn LOL

I am good at expressing myself when writing, but that does not really make me good at poems. I believe I still have a long way to go and lots to learn when it comes to writing poem.

Of course, I am and you already knew it many times. I joined even at an international poetry competition and won third prize. I have written 850 poems and all were paid. This year, I also joined another international poetry contest and already submitted my three entries.

Of course, I am and you already knew it many times. I joined even at an international poetry competition and won third prize. I have written 850 poems and all were paid. This year, I also joined another international poetry contest and already submitted my three entries.
850 is pretty impressive honestly, have evey thought of going into freelancing with it, like creating a gig on helping people write poems.

I see some are so good at poems and they don't even need to work hard on it and are natural artists and naturally talented

They probably had to start from somewhere. Probably they must have been doing it for a long time to the point where they became so good at it. Even those with talents still need to work hard to refine it.

I guess so and I know a user on forum coin but he is not active now and he is also quite good at it

For me l am very good at the poem writing for that matter.l have realized that l have got some talent on the industry when l was in the high school. However l have realized that the venture is very much high paying.

850 is pretty impressive honestly, have evey thought of going into freelancing with it, like creating a gig on helping people write poems.
I started writing poems and short stories when I was in high school. I was the literary editor of our school paper and even in college. I was able to develop my passion in writing poems, short stories, fiction, articles and blogs. This passion of mine encourages me to compete with an international competitive like poetry and horror stories.

I started writing poems and short stories when I was in high school. I was the literary editor of our school paper and even in college. I was able to develop my passion in writing poems, short stories, fiction, articles and blogs. This passion of mine encourages me to compete with an international competitive like poetry and horror stories.
That's pretty impressive, it's good to see that you did not drop this along the way but you kept on working on it and growing it. Who knows, this might take you to bigger places in the future.

That's pretty impressive, it's good to see that you did not drop this along the way but you kept on working on it and growing it. Who knows, this might take you to bigger places in the future.
I always won a poetry contest at the university. I always join a competition. I am always inspired once I write a poem. How nice if there is a poetry corner here hehe. When I am alone, lonely and blue, I write a poem. And when I am happy, I write a short fictional story.

I always won a poetry contest at the university. I always join a competition. I am always inspired once I write a poem. How nice if there is a poetry corner here hehe. When I am alone, lonely and blue, I write a poem. And when I am happy, I write a short fictional story.
Who knows, maybe with time there might be a section for poems, but that might depend on if we have a lot of writers here on the forum.

Who knows, maybe with time there might be a section for poems, but that might depend on if we have a lot of writers here on the forum.
It seems it will never happen. Not all like poetry, they cannot understand the beauty of a poem. It will be had for others to comment. The forum members mostly like business, investment ,and others except poetry , short stories or history.

It seems it will never happen. Not all like poetry, they cannot understand the beauty of a poem. It will be had for others to comment. The forum members mostly like business, investment ,and others except poetry , short stories or history.
True but anyways let's not give up hope yet, who knows anything can happen, or maybe you might see a forum for poem lovers

True but anyways let's not give up hope yet, who knows anything can happen, or maybe you might see a forum for poem lovers
How nice, but I think we can post poems here under the portal show case the one I posted my very long poem my last year's entry to the poetry international contest. I will not anymore post a poem only three or four members here read and commented.

This way my English teacher can get rich 😜 I will ask my English teacher to help me with poem writing to make some money

Writing a poem is a passion and not all can write a persuasive and emphatic poem. I learned writing a poem when I was 10 years old. When I entered high school I became the literary editor of our high school paper and also in the university where I took up my course BS Physics. I was the only Physics and Math student who wrote poems.

Back