Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you Following LPL?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
LPL is Lanka Premier League and is played between 5 teams in Sri Lanka and is quite popular because it does not take so many days and get concluded in 20 days so most of the popular players like to participate in this league.

No, I don't follow it. Sri Lanka is not playing well these days, and their national-level play must not be of high standard, so I am least interested in watching.

I am following it and some of the matches were quite interesting and they are playing a good brand of franchise cricket

I am following it and some of the matches were quite interesting and they are playing a good brand of franchise cricket

I think I also should watch them and feel the excitement while watching the matches.

I don't watch them or follow up the latest updates about it.

I think I also should watch them and feel the excitement while watching the matches.
I also tried to win on Dream11 but I already lost 2 matches and won only one

Back