Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you Following Different T20 Cricket leagues?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I am following most of the popular leagues and the reason I follow these is because of my love for cricket and if possible I can keep watching cricket matches all years around.

Are you Following Different T20 Cricket leagues?

I am not that crazy 🤣 about cricket. I just follow if there is series between the countries or IPL. I also watch test matches and 50 overs match.

I do follow almost every recognized cricket match and also waiting for BBL that starts in December

When it comes to sports I don't really follow up with any sports. I don't normally have the time since am not always around and am not a sports person.

It's fine as everyone has a different interest and there are many that does not have any interest in any sports

Back