Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are You Fine With Ghostwriting?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Ghostwriting is a way to earn where you don't get any credit for work and you are just paid for your work but that work/content/articles or any form of writing won't be under your name and the person who paid you will get credit or the other person will get credit. This also pays well and many users don't mind writing for money.

Are You Fine With Ghostwriting?

Am not so sure about this though, I have never tried it before and I have not thought about even trying it at all. I think it would be nice to get credit for my hard work.

I am not fine with ghostwritting, but i am familiar with it because I found it very difficult for to create an article or contents in other to earn I really don't have the passion on it

I am not fine with ghostwritting, but i am familiar with it because I found it very difficult for to create an article or contents in other to earn I really don't have the passion on it
I feel it would be a lot better for people to recognize me for my writing. From there it's very possible I might get other gigs or contacts but ghostwriting, no one would know me.

I feel it would be a lot better for people to recognize me for my writing. From there it's very possible I might get other gigs or contacts but ghostwriting, no one would know me.
Ok you mean you actually have the passion on writing such articles?

As long as the pay is good, I don't mind relinquishing the ownership of an article. I have done a lot of ghostwriting and that is what is mostly obtainable on freelancing sites. One thing is for sure though. The pay has to be worth the quality of the article you want me to let go as a ghostwriter.

I guess most are fine as long as they are getting decent money for it and its fine because at the end of the day we all need money

I am not a writer and just started to earn online from last month only so I am not capable of earning as a Ghostwriter

Back