Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are You Excited about CPL 2024

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
Caribbean Premier League more popularly known as CPL will be played from 29th Aug to 6th October and is a finest tournament played in the Caribbean Islands where we'll see stars from all around the will be playing. Only downside is its broadcast time which is completed opposite Indian time.

I have never really been into sports, so am usually not aware events like this are coming up, nor am I excited about it. But I can guess fans of this sports are extremely excited about it.

If you are into cricket then you'll be interested otherwise you won't have any interest in these cricketing events.

No, I am not interest in watching CPL . I only watch IPL and not any other leagues.

I don't follow CPL because I don't have so much time and I mostly see retired and Pakistani players playing in this league

No, I am not interest in watching CPL . I only watch IPL and not any other leagues.
Ok sir. I also cannot watch all matches because of work and time constraint but I keep upto date with the scores.

Back