Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are You Comfortable to Chat/Talk With A Stranger?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I am an introvert and don't like to start a chat or to talk with any stranger and sometimes I don't even talk much with those whom I know from years and I don't like to start discussions with any stranger even in a train or a bus journey

Are You Comfortable to Chat/Talk With A Stranger?

If it's an online message, it's not difficult for me as an introvert, but if someone starts talking to me on the street, all I can do is simply answer questions, because this way the conversation will end much faster.

For me it depends on what we have to talk about. Due to my line of work, I am used to talking to strangers from time to time as long as it's not anything personal.

I don't have any problem and mostly it's me who start the conversation with others

No, I don't feel comfortable talking to strangers. I always start a conversation with a stranger only when he or she starts talking to me first. I have always tried to change my habit, but I have never been able to do it.

It majorly depends on what we are talking about. If we are talking business, of course I will feel a lot comfortable chatting with them.

I don't have any problem and mostly it's me who start the conversation with others
Good for you then, I find it extremely hard to start conversations with anyone. I have always been an introvert and really not used to talking for a long period of time as well.

Back