Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you addicted to the news channel on TV?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
No, I am not, but I see my father and elder brother always watch news channels more than anything else on TV. They even listen to the debates of the politicians, which news channels show. I don't like watching it because most of the time they argue and even shout at each other.

Are you addicted to watching news channels?

I don't watch any such debates because they debate like paid actors and it's only waste of time.

This was some years back that I am really addicted to it because I want to be at the top knowing what's happening around us. My father always called us to stay with him whenever there's news but I guess I was the only one that enjoyed that moment with him.

I am not addicted to the news channel, I barely watch it. If I need any news I simply search for it online.

I don't even check news daily and have no interest in news channels as they are filled with unnecessary debate shows

I am not addicted to it at all because the government in power always take control and end up controlling what happens in the media.

Back