Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you active on social media?

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
There are people who literally live in social media. Anything that happens in their life, they tend to share it online. Are you active on social media? In my case though I rarely post online or make use of my social media. Though am trying to change for the sake of my business.

Off course yes I am active on my social media and I tend to share many things that happen in my life in other have many different opinions regarding a situations

I spend a lot of time on social media during the day, but I don't post about my life at all. I don't have a photo on social media and I don't think that even my acquaintances would visit me because I don't use my real name. For me, social media is just for watching funny videos and messaging with people

Off course yes I am active on my social media and I tend to share many things that happen in my life in other have many different opinions regarding a situations
There are times where I don't even change my profile picture for more than a year. One time someone on Facebook had to message me begging I change my profile picture.

For me l was very active on the social media platforms some years back down the line. However, ever since l discovered the online forums, l really got hooked up on the forum sites and l very sticked on them.

Back