Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you a shy type of person?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Shyness is a common personality trait that can be influenced by various factors including genetics, upbringing, past experiences, and individual temperament. It is important to note that shyness is a normal and natural aspect of p personality, and it is not necessarily a negative trait. Many shy individuals possess unique strengths, such as alertness, thoughtfulness, and creativity that can enrich relationships and contribute positively to various aspects of life. Encouraging self-acceptance, building self-confidence, and gradually stepping out of one's comfort zone can help individuals overcome shyness and navigate social interactions with greater ease and confidence. Are you a shy type of person?

I have always been someone who is extroverted all my life. It's the personality that I love so much because it helps me to communicate and associate with people freely without having to feel awkward in that kind of situation.

Of course l am a very person. I have really tried out many different ways that can really increase my confidence but l have never found any of them working to me even the wearing of the glasses for sure.

I have been so shy since childhood. And I can't tell you why because my parents were completely different and they could start a conversation with anyone and about anything and my brothers were also like that and I was the only one who was very shy. I never had friends and spent almost all my childhood near my own house

Yes off course Who hasn't? I have that personality in other ways I am a kind of shy type since my childhood and also Up to now and sometimes that traits discouraged me in so many ways in my secondary school study I fall for some of my mates because I can easily get attached to some one who have such experiences on so other ways but I ended up calming down because I cannot express my feelings

I am so proud of myself because I am not a shy type. I like public discourses, debates in schools. I also like to compete oratorical contests, reclamation contest and more. My sister sometimes get mad telling me I lack shame But I love being me.

I definitely fall into the shy guy category. While we chat, I can be funny and all but when we meet, I completely suck as starting up a conversation. I tend to not always know what to say.

I definitely fall into the shy guy category. While we chat, I can be funny and all but when we meet, I completely suck as starting up a conversation. I tend to not always know what to say.

Do not be shy because you have a business and you are dealing with people, the best for you to train yourself not to be shy. Always be prepared for what to say and how to act when facing someone. At first, it is hard but through constant practice, you reach perfection in your personality.

I am not a shy person in any way. I am very outspoken and can do anything you want me to present in a public or before a total stranger. Maybe, it is because I have always been in music for a long time that I develop that personality.

Do not be shy because you have a business and you are dealing with people, the best for you to train yourself not to be shy. Always be prepared for what to say and how to act when facing someone. At first, it is hard but through constant practice, you reach perfection in your personality.
Yea am already working on that. The funny thing is that people tend find it hard to believe am shy cause I play drums in front crowds. I have preached and teach during Sunday services in front of people in church before.

Yea am already working on that. The funny thing is that people tend find it hard to believe am shy cause I play drums in front crowds. I have preached and teach during Sunday services in front of people in church before.
That is a good indication that you overcome your shyness. You were able to have patience of yourself. Being with a crowd drinking was the good cure of your shyness which you never knew. Therefore, you are not anymore shy this time, you outsmarted all the nerves that made you shy.

Back