Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are you a football fan team and among the top 5 leagues which one is the best and why?

Amdhone3qq

Trustworthy

Reaction score
In the aspects of playing football every football fan have his choice among the top five leagues but in terms of playing styles I think Spanish 🇪🇸 leagues are the best among the top five leagues because almost all their team are very good in attacking and defending because their playing aspects is to move together in both attacking because almost all of their chances to attack they convert it to goal and in my opinion they are best

What are your opinions about it and why?

I am not a football fan so I don't know about the top 5 leagues or Spanish legue you have mentioned here.

I don't hate football but I am not a football fan. As a child, there was a time í really liked the sport, but growing up, I guess i guess things changed.

I am not following football but I am aware of a few leagues and I think ISL is also good and is being played in India

But it seems people tend to focus more on the English league, or they are a lot more popular than the others.

But it seems people tend to focus more on the English league, or they are a lot more popular than the others.
No Spanish league also have most popular players but English league is the most watched across the globe

Back