Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are there things that you have slowly lost interest on?

King Belieal

Veteran

Reaction score
As we grow in life, our priorities evolve and we drop certain things. This might lead to a loss of interest in certain routines, habits or activities. Can someone tell me some of the things that you are slowly losing interest in lately?

I have lost interest in a lot of things, and one of them is associating with people. There was a time where I could actually chat with different people all night, or I always wanted the attention of people, right now I am more focused on trying to make money, so I don't really care.

It happens; when you grow up, you lose interest in many things with the time. I used to watch movies a few years ago, but now a days. I used to like long drives but not now because I feel tired of driving for a long time.

That's true, right now I have a lot of expenses I need to sort out and I have come to realize the more I meet moe people, the more responsibilities I have as well.

Responsibilities are taking toil on everyone and I'm not exceptional. I have stopped dancing and making notes and it's because of the things I need to cover as an adult. I just wish I will still do all these when I am able to make money as I want.

Back