Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Are there many children in the area you live? Where do they play?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
At present there are not many as most are grownups and other kids are too small to play on the streets so we do have peace prevailing otherwise LOL.

There are a lot of kids in my area and lucky for them our houses is not close to any main roads, so they usually play in their compound or outside on the streets.

We have parts in our colony so most of the kids our locality go to the park to play , they don't play in the street.

We don't have parks here, but it would have really been nice if we had one. Some days I would just go there and sit in the open while I work.

Of course yes. I live in a community whereby there is a general all walks of life for sure. There are so many children that we are live together with them here in my country. There is a large playing ground at the center of the village where the children play over there.

There are many children and they always play football or cricket or just keep running and make noise all the time.

We have lots of children in my neighborhood. I love seeing children playing especially during holidays. Every houses have their own compound where the boys can play football and girls play swing.

At present there are not many as most are grownups and other kids are too small to play on the streets so we do have peace prevailing otherwise LOL.

Unfortunately, most parents no longer allow their kids to come out and play out in the open in my neighborhood. Everyone keeps to themselves and I believe that most of them usually play video games in the house.

Back